7. Spei ME, Samoli E, Bravi F, et al. Physical activity in breast cancer survivors: A systematic review and meta-analysis on overall and breast cancer survival. Breast 2019; 44:144-152.
8. Brown JK, Byers T, Doyle C, et al.: Nutrition and physical activity during and after cancer treatment: an American Cancer Society guide for informed choices.CA Cancer J Clin 2003, 53:268–291.
9. Meyerhardt JA, Heseltine D, Niedzwiecki D, et al.: Impact of physical activity on cancer recurrence and survival in patients with stage III colon cancer: findings from CALGB 89803.J Clin Oncol 2006, 24:3535–3541.
10. Hashida, R., Kawaguchi, T., Koya, S., Hirota, K., Goshima, N., Yoshiyama, T. ... Torimura, T. (2020). Impact of cancer rehabilitation on the prognosis of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncology Letters, 19, 2355-2367.
11. Effects of Exercise on Relief of tow Back Pain in Patients on Absolute Bed Rest after Trans-Arterial Chemoembolization (TAE) Ko, Eun-Ju & Chae, Young-Ran & Lee, Dong-Suk. (2008). Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 15.
12. Patel AV, Friedenreich CM, Moore SC, et al. American College of Sports Medicine Roundtable Report on physical activity, sedentary behavior, and cancer prevention and control. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 2019; 51(11):2391-2402.
13. Exercise and prostate cancer: From basic science to clinical applications. Prostate. 2018 Jun;78(9):639-645.